Here is a video of Aurora posing as Santa Claus. Excuse my annoying voice and my classy PJs. and my scary bathroom. Ha ha. You can also hear her say "dada," "sissy," (my voice kind of overpowers it), "Lyla" and some classic toddler gibberish.
So cute~ I loved hearing her say "i Love you" on the phone the other day!! Can't wait to see the girls in a couple weeks~ PS Logan thinks its all for him so....we will just let him keep thinking that :)
2 comments:
So sweet! Looks like you guys are ready for Christmas and I am glad that everyone is feeling better!
So cute~ I loved hearing her say "i Love you" on the phone the other day!! Can't wait to see the girls in a couple weeks~ PS Logan thinks its all for him so....we will just let him keep thinking that :)
Post a Comment